We are currently seeking talented people to join our team.
Revit BIM Manager / Coordinator
- Setting up, producing and maintaining the project BIM execution plan (BEP), based on project requirements
- Ensuring that tools and processes are properly used by all BIM stakeholders in order to comply with the BEP
- Coordinating IT solutions related to the successful delivering of BIM deliverables.
- Determining training needs and organizing training when required with all project stakeholders.
- Combining the coordination models into a single Project Information Model.
- Running clash detection on Project Information Model at regular intervals and produce an overall clash report.
- Leading spatial coordination, assists and reviews overall design coordination.
- Ensuring the Project Information Model is shared with the client at agreed project deliveries.
- Ensuring information, models, drawings and data are to the level required, compliant with BEP and relevant industry standards.
- Federating the individual discipline models into the Project Coordination Model.
- Monitoring the coordination across disciplines.
- Leading the multidiscipline coordination meetings.
- Providing guidance to Modellers on methods and procedures.
- Preparing the model for review.
- Exchanging files with other disciplines.
- Uploading and maintaining models on the file exchange server.
Education: BE /Diploma in Civil Engineering having min 2+ years of experience in Revit Structures.
Tekla Detailer / Modeller
- BE /Diploma in Civil Engg having 2+ years of experience in Tekla Detailing or Modelling preferably in Precast.
- Fresh candidates also welcome provided they are willing to undergo Tekla Precast Training at their cost.
1) Excellent communication, presentation, expressive, interactive Skills.
2) Website planning, making digital marketing strategy , Launching campaigns on social media- FaceBook, LinkedIN, Instagram, Twitter etc.
3) Well versed with latest tool & Industry updates related to each & every aspect of digital marketing.
4) Manage social media community of clients & employee alumni and facilitate ideas to build it incrementally.
5) Ideation of new campaigns and planing rollout for campaign.
6) Making Power Point Presentations, Brochures and other marketing material.
- All employees are covered under group medi-claim policy (family floater) - employee, spouse, two children and two parents are covered.
- All employees from day one are covered under Employee Provident Fund (EPF) scheme.
- Performance linked payment enables employees to earn more than their baseline salary.
- Employees get an opportunity to enhance their skills in using the latest technologies.
- We provide equal employment opportunity to all and have a safe working environment. We do not discriminate based on gender, cast, creeds etc. Our workforce consists of almost 40% women employees. Only criteria to enter PPS are: Good attitude, good aptitude and sound technical knowledge.
- Employees get opportunities to explore their talent & creativity in other recreation activities like foundation day celebration, various festival celebrations, birthday celebrations etc.
Salaries, Benefits & Growth Prospects– BEST IN THE INDUSTRY!!!
"Opportunity to work with World’s best Civil Engineering professionals"
If you are interested in employment opportunities at Precision Precast Solutions Pvt. Ltd. please present us your resume in the way that you feel best.